This natural style is perfect for brides, prom, or just an everyday work style for your clients.
- Ashtae Heavenly Silk and Shine Conditioner
- Ashtae Moisture Plus Leave-In
- Ashtae Sculpturing Lotion
- Ashtae Heavenly Foam Lotion
- Ashtae Sili Gloss
- Ashtae Lay & Stay Edge Control
- First, apply a generous amount of Ashtae Clarifying and Ashtae Volumizing Detangling Shampoos. Heavy oils and butter weigh down natural hair by the time their salon visit comes around. Use Ashtae Clarifying shampoo to thoroughly cleanse the hair and remove any build-up. Follow up with Ashtae Volumizing Detangling Shampoo as the second cleanser. This shampoo gives the hair volume and moisture while detangling it at the same time.
- Condition the hair using Ashtae Heavenly Silk and Shine Conditioner. This product will add richness of moisture and shine. Apply to the hair, detangle with a comb, and let sit for 5-10 minutes before rinsing with cool water.
- Apply Ashtae Moisture Plus as a leave-in conditioner. The moisture plus gives the hair moisture for any hair style and all hair textures.
- Use Ashtae Heavenly Hair Foam and Ashtae Sculpturing Lotionfor styling. Section the hair into three and style accordingly.
- Use Ashtae Heavenly Foam Lotion to create your flat twist set. Let completely dry for 20 minutes.
Styling The Pin-Up:
- Do a criss-cross technique going from one side to the other to put the hair up
- For finishing touches, use Ashtae Sili Gloss for illuminating shine and Ashtae Lay & Stay Edge Control to perfectly lay down stubborn edges while moisturizing and adding sheen to the hair.
Photos: Courtesy of Ashtae (@ashtaeproducts)
Ashtae Products is a professional hair care line that specializes in products for global texture clients.