Redken Global Artistic Ambassador Sam Villa is back with more amazing tips to help you dazzle your clients behind the chair! From product tips to new and interesting styling techniques, check back to discover Sam’s favorite hacks for creating easy, beautiful hair!
Do you have a client that loves to rock curls, but wants to scale back on heat styling during the spring and summer months?
Click to watch Sam demonstrate an easy technique for creating chic, no heat curls!
- Take a random section and spray through with Redken’s fashion work 12 hairspray. Be sure to spray the product from a distance to ensure that the section of hair doesn’t get overly saturated
- Take a straw and wrap the section spirally around the straw, pushing the twisted section towards the bottom of the straw
- Take the two lose ends of the straw and tie them together tightly
- Continue this technique throughout, taking more random sections
- Once you have completed your straw set, untie your straws and remove them. Remember the smaller the section, the tighter your curls will be!
- Once the sections are released, work through each section with your hands, separating the curls for a full, beautiful no-heat style!