Click to watch as Sam demonstrates an easy technique for creating a full, voluminous look!
Before you begin, section out the top and the crown area of the damp hair. Instead of sectioning the top area of the hair horizontally, begin to section diagonally.
- Create a section diagonal forward to mimic an X pattern.
- Dispense a dime-size amount of Redken High Rise Duo Volumizer and emulsify through the hands before raking through the given section.
- Continue on to create a diagonal section in the opposite direction. Apply product as with the previous step, and repeat throughout the top section of the hair.
- For maximum volume, start by placing a thermal round brush towards the roots and blow-drying the hair upwards and over directing forward.
- Repeat this action throughout the sections, rolling any flyaways around the brush.
- Set your style and calm flyaways with Redken’s fashion work 12 hairspray.
How Education Will Boost Your Retail Sales