Whether you’re diffusing, blow drying, curling or flat ironing your client’s hair, there’s one step that’s crucial when using hot tools: heat protectant. Mizani Heat Screen is a new lightweight spray that protects up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and controls frizz for that perfect, sleek and shiny look your clients will love.
Heat Screen is part of the new Style Shifter Society collection which gives stylists the tools to transform anyone who walks through their salon door, and allows clients to Style Shift without compromising the integrity of their hair throughout their style journey. According to Mizani Artist AL Campbell, a Style Shifter is “someone who isn’t afraid to push the style limits with their hair and shifts their style at least 30 times a year.”
- Shampoo hair with your favorite Mizani shampoo.
- Section damp hair for easy and even product distribution.
- Take down one section and apply Mizani Heat Screen from ends to root.
- Gently detangle the hair with Mizani 25 Miracle Milk combing from ends to root.
- Blow dry hair from Zones 1, 2 and 3.
- Repeat for all sections.
- Flat iron the hair in sections and use the comb chase method for seamless ends.
Use an extra pump of Heat Screen at the ends of hair for extra moisture and protection.