A two-strand twist can be worn as a protective style or done as a setting technique to produce voluminous curls or waves. Whenever you’re working with naturally curly hair, remember that detangling is an essential first step to produce a consistent, frizz-free outcome. Here's how to get the look.
Perfect for weekly wash days, this deep cleansing shampoo gently removes buildup, dirt and impurities while preserving the curl pattern.
Nourish thirsty curls and coils with this deeply hydrating mask. Use daily or after every shampoo. Apply and rinse or process with heat for a more powerful moisturizing experience.
A Curl Can Dream Moisturizing Cream
This rich leave-in cream provides vital moisture and definition without flaking or crunch. It’s the curl-loving go-to for every twisting, braiding, setting and wash-and-go technique. It leaves curls nourished and touchable without a trace of oiliness or crunch.
A Curl Can Dream Light-Weight Oil
Infused with sunflower seed oil, here’s the perfect final act for separating out curls and adding shine. The vegan formula absorbs quickly and completely and protects hair against damage.
Miracle Creator Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray
This hard-working spray nourishes, revitalizes, moisturizes, works as a UV protectant and more with 20+ benefits.
Step by Step:
- Wash and prep hair with A Curl Can Dream Shampoo and Rich Mask
- Detangle hair one section at a time using Miracle Creator Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray
- Dry hair using stretching blow dry method
- Once hair is dry create 5-7 sections based on desired finished design
- Secure each section into a ponytail with rubber band
- Apply Moisturizing Cream to each ponytail
- Divide each ponytail into two sections
- Using medium tension wrap the sections around each other to create a two-strand twist and secure ends with a rubber band
- Repeat on each ponytail
- Place under hooded dryer for Moisturizing Cream to set