Source: Courtesy Leysa Carillo
- Start with clean, detangled hair.
- Apply small amount of leave-in conditioner and conditioning smoothing cream.
- Use Mizani Edge Control or pomade to slick back hair.
- Gently pull hair into a ponytail. Don’t tie too tight to prevent hairline breakage.
- Use pick to volumize puff.
- Optional: Add designed cornrows or smooth the edges.
- Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Multi-Benefit Leave-In Spray
- Mizani Edge Taming Gel
- Mizani Press Agent Thermal Smoothing Raincoat Styling Cream
A simple puff like this does not need to much of your time so don't spend extra time trying to make it look perfect.
If you want to get creative with your puff consider adding a scarf, flowers, or jewelry.
Hair Stories Episode 6: Multicultural Hair Care For Kids