Source: Courtesy of Alexandra Wilson (@alexandralee1016)
- Use Biolage R.A.W Frizz Control Spray to prep.
- Start your three-strand Dutch braid from the front and center of the head.
- As you make your way down the side of the head, continue braiding to the head shape towards the back of the head creating a crown-like braid.
- As you get to the other side and your braid is now reaching the starting point, tie it off with an elastic and tuck it under the start of your braid with some pins.
- Finish off the braid with Kenra Professional 25 Finishing Spray for high hold.
For this style, it’s important to smooth and detangle the hair prior to braiding. Flat iron if needed.
SalonCentric and L’Oréal USA Launch Second Edition Of Inclusive Beauty Fund