With Premiere Orlando just a few short weeks away, SalonCentric is gearing up for an even bigger and better show this year. From June 1-3, 2019, the worldwide beauty industry will gather at the Orlando/Orange County Convention Center to take in everything hair, nails, skincare and business education. Featuring over 650+ classes, new hands-on workshops, various competitions in hair styling, men’s grooming, nails and makeup, the 3-day annual event will also showcase this season’s hottest products, trends and techniques. SalonCentric will definitely be there with powerhouse educators, best-in-class education, and prime opportunities for you to learn, grow and connect with your favorite artists. Check out what we have on tap for this year’s Premiere Orlando.
• Redken artists Sam Villa, Chris Baran, Justin Isaac and Lori Zabel will inspire you to push your limits.
• Pulp Riot artists will challenge you to see color through a new perspective, and energize you to explore your creativity.
• Pureology artists Jamie Wiley, Ashley Hofstrand, Michelle Patton and Emily Alders will put a modern spin on the traditional “set” and show off corded ponytails.
Premiere Hair Color Stage
• Matrix artist Chrystofer Benson will share the color trends dominating 2019.
• Redken artists Lori Zabel, Justin Isaac, Rebecca Taylor and Cassandra McGlaughlin will teach you how to translate the best of what’s happening in fashion, social media, music and culture, into the salon.
SalonCentric Education Classrooms
• Our next level classes will feature top educators from amika, Dyson, ShearShare, Matrix, Ouidad, Salon Emotion, Norvell, Product Club, Bizlink, Summit Salon Business Center, Surface and Pulp Riot. Plus, Sam Villa lets you in on the secret to creating value at the chair while Daniel Mason-Jones takes you through social and brand bootcamp. And Jen Planck lays it down about suite life, hairy situations and the gamechangers you need to be aware of.
SalonCentric App Scavenger Hunt
• Explore the show, collect stamps in the SalonCentric app and win a swag bag (while supplies last).
SalonCentric Beauty Lounge
• Ignite your creativity and passion at the SalonCentric Beauty Lounge, powered by the SalonCentric Beauty Gurus. Their passion, product obsession and technical skills will inspire and motivate you. Visit the SalonCentric Beauty Lounge where you’re sure to find the latest trends, techniques and advanced product demos.
Men's Grooming Competitions
• Whether it’s a fade, pompadour or high and tight some styles never go out of style. In the CLASSIC CUT competition, judges will be looking for pristine clipper work on a classic men’s style while giving it the modernized look for today’s fashionable man.
• The artistry of a barber or stylist is unmatched, turning an individual’s hair into intricate works of art. In the CREATIVE CUT competition, judges will be looking for unique and creative hair designs.
• For more information, visit the Premiere Orlando website.
Make sure to register to get in on all the fun of this can’t-miss-it event. We’ll see you there!