Every client loves that freshly colored look and feel, but maintaining a constant revitalized hue can be difficult after leaving the salon. And although most stylists advise against doing self touch-ups between appointments, many clients get tempted to take measures into their own hands causing damage, dryness and breakage. Because of this, stylists are recommending at-home hair care solutions like Redken’s Acidic Color Gloss which are an effective and safe alternative for maintaining long-lasting color.
Read on to learn how stylists can better help their clients maintain richly colored hair between salon visits.
Recommending The Right Regimen
If your client can maintain their freshly colored hair, they won't be tempted by excessive touch-ups. Stylists should recommend effective regimens like Redken’s Acidic Color Gloss which works by sealing the cuticle, locking in shine, and deeply conditioning to prevent fading and dullness caused by water or heat. This product range includes a sulfate-free Shampoo, Conditioner, Activated Glass Gloss Treatment and Heat Protection Treatment. Not only does the Acidic Color Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner provide color vibrancy, but the Activated Glass Gloss Treatment also provide intense molecular-level shine. And to take this hair care system even further, Redken's Heat Protection and Leave-In Treatments offer color protection from heat and environmental stressors as well as a protective conditioning coat that doesn't dull shine.
At-Home Instructions For Your Client
1. Apply Redken’s Acidic Color Gloss, then rinse.
2. Apply Redken’s Activated Glass Gloss Treatment and leave-in for five minutes. Do not rinse.
3. Layer Redken’s Acidic Color Gloss Conditioner and leave for one to two minutes, then rinse.
4. Finish by applying Redken’s Leave-In Heat Protection Treatment, then style as desired.
5. Your client should use Redken's Acidic Color Gloss system one to two times a week.