Source: Courtesy of Matrix
The iconic queen of hairsprays has gotten an upgrade: Matrix introduces its reimagined iconic Vavoom hairsprays with the same formulas you know and love, in a bigger size and swanky new packaging.
THE VAVOOM LOVE STORY
Our clients’ love affair with hairspray is ongoing. They love its ability to control frizz, add volume and provide hold. And for stylists, hairspray is essential for creating lift, crafting upstyles and locking in every look. When it comes to hairspray, hundreds of thousands of stylists and clients have long looked to Vavoom Freezing Spray for its superior performance. “I’m never without Vavoom at my station and in my kit for photoshoots,” says Philip Wolff, Matrix Brand Ambassador and SalonCentric #ItTakesAProTeam Artist. "I know I can always count on it to do what I need it to do.”
Meet the latest and greatest hairspray heroes:
Vavoom Freezing Spray Extra Hold.
Freeze styles in place for up to 24 hours. This long-time favorite provides maximum hold while fighting frizz and humidity.
Vavoom Freezing Spray Extra Full.
Get volumizing and hold in one product. Use this incomparable formula to lift styles and then lock them in place for up to 24 hours. It’s also beloved for its anti-frizz and anti-humidity powers.
In addition to new and improved formulas, all four of the Vavoom hairsprays are now sporting a new look. Each can of spray features a distinct Vavoom graphic pattern as well as clearer product descriptions and a jazzy, handwritten Vavoom logo. Freezing Spray Extra Hold and Extra Full now come in an upsized, 15 oz. XL size, and feature a lovely apple, melon and musk scent.
HAIRSPRAY TIPS AND TRICKS
With a hairspray arsenal like this, the sky’s the limit when it comes to style. Here are five tip and tricks to put on your spray-dar, from the artists at Matrix.
- Want bouncy curls that don’t fall flat? Before curling, lift each section, backcomb at the root, then mist the root with Vavoom Freezing Spray Extra Full. When you brush through the curls, they’ll be cushion-y and buoyant.
- To hold hair in place after curling, lift each ringlet and spray individually with Vavoom Freezing Spray Extra Hold. This way you’ll be sure each curl receives the right amount of evenly distributed product.
- Braiding is always easier when the hair has some texture and grip; if it’s too silky the braids will slip right out. So before you plait, mist each braid section with Vavoom Freezing Spray Extra Full to add a bit of heft to the hair.
- Is hairline fuzz making a mockery of your beautifully crafted upstyle? Here’s a favorite hack from photoshoots: Mist a toothbrush with Vavoom Freezing Spray Extra Hold and use the brush to lightly smooth those hairline flyaways into place.
- Seeking ponytail perfection? Mist your styling brush with Vavoom Freezing Spray Extra Full before brushing the sides, back and top into the tail. This will control frizz before it even starts and keep the hair looking sleek.
4 Express Holiday Services To Grow Salon Revenue