Are you ready to level up your lightening game? National Balayage Week is back, August 15-22, with seven jam-packed days of live education featuring the hottest lightening techniques, trends, and artists! Follow @Matrix and @SalonCentric on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok to catch all the live moments.
What Will You Learn?
Matrix has a special line-up of 15 top artists, including Eric Vaughn, Sharon Spellman, George Papanikolas, Michelle O’Connor, and Pati Rodriquez. They’ll be sharing their go-to techniques and formulas for a perfect balayage on all clients, whether you’re working with long or short hair, dark or light bases, platinum blondes or beautiful redheads, curly or coily, Matrix has the class for you.
Here’s a sneak-peak below of what you can expect to learn—for free—during #NationalBalayageWeek.
Expensive Blonde Transformations with Eric Vaughn
SalonCentric Instagram, 8/17 @ 6:00 pm EST
Eric is sharing his secrets to his signature dark-to-blonde transformations:
- Client consultation tips and how to choose the perfect lightener
- His favorite SoColor Sync Pre-Bonded formulas for the trending “expensive” hair look
- How to protect hair when doing major color transformations
High-Impact Face Frames on Wigs with Cynthia Lumzy
SalonCentric TikTok, 8/20 @ 1:00 pm EST
Cynthia shares how to elevate a wig with a universally flattering look featuring:
- Her favorite lightener to use when working on wigs
- A how-to on the time-saving, face-frame technique
- Tips and tricks on how to tone wigs
Color Melt and Balayage with Pati Rodriguez (bilingual class)
SalonCentric’s Instagram, 8/21 @ 3:00 pm EST
Pati is back to share her ‘Muy Melted’ technique, but with a bilingual, balayage twist:
- Her favorite balayage technique for dark bases
- How to create a seamless color melt with permanent and demi-permanent formulas
- How to save time when doing a multi-process service
PLUS! An Exclusive, Hands-On Class Featuring Lightening Education from George Papanikolas and Lenny Strand
George Papanikolas and Lenny Strand are sharing their secrets to the perfect blonde: The #4DFoilayage Technique! This technique was created by George for dimensional, high-contrast blonding results in less time than traditional balayage and you can learn it on August 22, 2022, at a SalonCentric store near you.
What You’ll Learn:
- Hands-on Foilayage placement and techniques to deliver maximum impact on varying hair patterns and textures
- Toning with Matrix SoColor Sync Alkaline and Acidic Toners
- Blonding with confidence and how to ensure the integrity of the hair is maintained with backbar services and home care
You’ll want to sign up here before tickets sell out!
Never Over Tone Your Clients' Hair Again With New Matrix Tonal Control
Read time 5 min