- CND PLEXIGEL Shaper Gel
- CND Future Form
- CND LED Lamp
- CND PLEXIGEL Protector Top Coat
- CND Shellac Video Violet
- CND Files and buffers
- Gold Square Nail Jewelry
- Detail Brush
- 99% Isopropyl Alcohol
- 180-grit file
- Prep the natural nail and sculpt CND PLEXIGEL Shaper Gel over a CND Future Form to the desired length and shape.
- Apply a thin layer of CND PLEXIGEL Shaper to the nail. Do not cure.
- Use a tweezer to place gold metal square nail jewelry into the uncured gel. Cure for one minute in the CND LED Lamp using preset button 2B.
- Seal the outside perimeter of the squares using a detail brush and CND PLEXIGEL Shaper gel. Cure for one minute using preset button 2B.
- Apply a dot of CND SHELLAC Video Violet to the center of each square using a detail brush. Cure for one minute using preset button 2S.
- Apply a layer of CND PLEXIGEL Shaper to encase the nail jewelry. Cure for one minute using preset button 2B.
- Wipe with 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to remove top film. Refine the shape of the nail using a 180-grit file and cleanse the nail with 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Apply CND PLEXIGEL Protector Top Coat. Cure for one minute using preset button 3.
- Wipe with 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to remove top film.
Discover expert advice from CND and the industry’s most trusted artists and educators. Whether it’s the latest, on-trend techniques or tips that will boost your business, they’re here to make sure you reach your full potential!