Whether you’re braiding, twisting, heat styling, or lightening the new A Curl Can Dream Matrix Total Results is designed to preserve and enhance beautiful curl patterns day after day.
Get the look! Perm rods are ideal tools to use for setting curly textures. Pick the rod size based on the desired outcome and use endpapers to avoid “fish-hooked” ends. Be sure to keep hair well-moisturized while performing the set, and while removing the rods and separating the curls.
Nourish thirsty curls and coils with this deeply hydrating mask. Use daily or after every shampoo. Apply and rinse or process with heat for a more powerful moisturizing experience.
A Curl Can Dream Moisturizing Cream
This rich leave-in cream provides vital moisture and definition without flaking or crunch. It’s the curl-loving go-to for every twisting, braiding, setting and wash-and-go technique. It leaves curls nourished and touchable without a trace of oiliness or crunch.
A Curl Can Dream Light Hold Gel
Style curls and coils to perfection with this lightweight gel. It’s ideal to layer over ACCD Moisturizing Cream to lock in curl definition. It produces a non-sticky curl cast that enhances shape, fights frizz and powers up shine.
A Curl Can Dream Light-Weight Oil
Infused with sunflower seed oil, here’s the perfect final act for separating out curls and adding shine. The vegan formula absorbs quickly and completely and protects hair against damage.
Miracle Creator Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray
This hard-working spray nourishes, revitalizes, moisturizes, works as a UV protectant and more with 20+ benefits.
- Prep hair with A Curl Can Dream Shampoo and Rich Mask
- Cover hair with plastic cap, place under dryer for 20 min and rinse with cool water
- Detangle hair one section at a time using Miracle Creator Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray
- Divide into 1/2-inch subsections, the width of a perm rod
- Combine Moisturizing Cream and Light Hold Gel and distribute evenly from scalp to ends
- Place rod horizontal at scalp, wrap hair and secure
- Place under hood dryer until completely dry, remove rods
- Work Light-Weight Oil into the hair while separating curls