Source: Courtesy of Matrix
Look by Michelle O’Connor (@michelleoconnorbeauty)
- Shampoo and condition using Matrix A Curl Can Dream Shampoo and Matrix A Curl Can Dream Conditioner.
- Spray Matrix Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Hair Treatment throughout the hair.
- Two strand twist the hair using Matrix A Curl Can Dream Moisturizing Cream and dry under the dryer for 1 hour.
- Release the twists using Matrix A Curl Can Dream Lightweight Oil and section hair into three ponytails.
- Expand the unraveled twists by separating them within the ponytails.
- Matrix A Curl Can Dream shampoo
- Matrix A Curl Can Dream conditioner
- Matrix Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Hair Treatment
- Matrix A Curl Can Dream Moisturizing Cream
- Matrix A Curl Can Dream Lightweight Oil
Puff Pro Tips
When styling hair into a puff of texture, a variety of methods can be used as demonstrated in the step by steps. There was a rod set, a twist out set and a wash and go set all used to create a voluminous texture but all carrying different patterns. When determining what type of pattern you’d like to see in the hair, asses the density, the length and the origination texture. If you want elongation, twisting and setting on rods is going to give you the most stretch. If it’s max volume your after picking out at the roots or beyond is going to expand the texture the most, which will result in the biggest volume.
Never Over Tone Your Clients' Hair Again With New Matrix Tonal Control
Read time 5 min